That poor boat It’s not a wretch
DO U NEED A STEPMOM?!?
Our visitor sure is enthusiastic!
This is all about the llama staring at you meaningfully through the rearview mirror.
The ostrich is just a distraction for the murder that llama will perform
is nobody going to notice the girl crying in the back?
if u were dating a FBI agent and you dumped him.
he would be ur fed ex
I hope the NSA people scanning my blog got a chuckle out of that
- shrek one: BEST
- shrek two: the funniest movie i have ever seen. literally one of the funniest comedies of all time. incredible pacing and dialogue. reference jokes that were actually funny. surreal world that was so modern fantasy it actually worked. rocking score. awesome scene set to "i need a hero" being sung by the villain unironically and completely played straight. a bar of villains. just overall the best concepts ever.
- shrek three: bad
- shrek four: bad
for my final trick, i shall turn into a disappointment
- Book of Mormon: Everyone's A Little Bit Racist The Musical
- The Drowsy Chaperone: The Great Gatsby with Less Death and More Gays and Spitting The Musical
- Les Miserables: You Tried The Musical
- Once: It's Okay to Cheat if You Sing About It The Musical
- In The Heights: Being Poor Never Looked So Fun The Musical
- Kinky Boots: Rent Doesn't Offend Anyone Anymore The Musical
- Blood Brothers: Lik Dis If U Crie Evertim <3 The Musical
- Matilda: Likable Annie The Musical
- Newsies: Disney Characters Are Sexy Sometimes The Musical
- Next To Normal: My Son Is Hotter Than My Husband The Musical
- Spring Awakening: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Musical
- A Chorus Line: Clusterfuck The Musical
- Message me if you want me to do your favorite.
when you’re in a group project and you’re the only one doing work
“Is it push or pull” I panic to myself as the doors come closer
panic! at the doorway
well at least someone closed the goddamn door
'Tell me what happens the first time you see a woman naked.'
'The first time you see a woman naked will not be like you imagined. There will be no love, no trust, no intimacy. You won’t even be in the same room as her.
You won’t get to smile as she undresses you and you undress her. You won’t get to calm her nerves with nerves of your own. You won’t get to kiss her, feeling her lips and the edge of her tongue. You won’t get to brush your fingers over the lace of her bra or count her ribs or feel her heartbeat.
The first time you see a woman naked you will be sitting in front of a computer screen watching someone play at intimacy and perform at sex. She will contort her body to please everyone in the room but her. You will watch this woman who is not a woman, pixelated and filtered and customized. She will come ready-made, like an order at a restaurant. The man on the screen will be bigger than you, rougher than you. He will teach you how to talk to her. He will teach you where to put your hands and he will teach you what you’re supposed to like. He will teach you to take what is yours.
You must unlearn this. You must unlearn this twisted sense of love. You must unlearn the definition of pleasure and intimacy you are being taught. Kill this idea of love, this idea of entitlement, this way of scarring one another.’"
this scared me and made me cry and i am almost embarrassed to post this but quite honestly i would rather fight for this rather than anything else.
men and womens value, and the indescribable importance of intimacy
Watching this (and fearing broken ankles with each loop) I can’t helping thinking about that old quote Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, except backwards and in high heels.
But no, if you watch closely you’ll see she doesn’t even step on the last chair. That means she had to trust that fucker to lift her gently to the ground while he was spinning down onto that chair. That takes major guts. I’d be pissing myself and fearing a broken neck if I were in her place. Kudos to her.
I can’t stop watching this.